Managing Health and Safety in Construction Workshop
The course aims to aid delegates to fully understand the importance of Health and Safety (Management in Construction) (Jersey) Regulations 2016, to ensure that individuals working in construction can work safer and comply with legislation without imposing undue burdens on businesses.
For those engaged in construction projects, as client, designer, safety project coordinator, principal contractor, contractor and construction worker.
On completion of this course, successful delegates will understand their personal and corporate responsibilities for implementing Health and Safety (Management in Construction) (Jersey) Regulations 2016, Managing Safety in Construction and furthermore they will understand the importance of the various roles involved and structural elements consistent with the Pre-Construction Information Pack, Construction Phase Plan and Health and Safety file.
- Health & Safety at Work (Jersey) Law, 1989
- Objectives of Health and Safety (Management in Construction) (Jersey) Regulations 2016
- Roles of client, designer, safety project coordinator, principal contractor, contractors and construction worker.
- Hazard recognition at the design stage
- Construction techniques and site conditions
- Construction activities
- Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- Pre-Construction Information
- Construction Phase Plan Elements
- Construction Phase Health and Safety File Elements
- Case studies
|Course Assessment:||A certificate of training will be awarded to successful individuals who complete the course and pass the written course assessment|
|Course Fee:||Price on application|
|Course Verifier:||Coppolo & Coyde|
|Book Now:||click here
Coppolo & Coyde Limited
Private Box 443
St Peter Port
T: 01481 237711
Coppolo & Coyde (Jersey) Limited
Royal Jersey Showground
La Route de la Trinite
T: 01534 870455
F: 01534 870454